Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 0] Printer
- Text Size +
The sildenafil citrate 100mg tablets are the most grounded portion sold, however more modest tablets of 25mg and 50mg are accessible also. ED treatment like Cenforce professional is best for men. Viagra is an oral prescription, which ought to be taken with a glass of water and something like one pill ought to be taken each 24 hours. The sildenafil citrate 100mg tablets are the most grounded portion sold, however more modest tablets of 25mg and 50mg are accessible also. Viagra is an oral prescription, which ought to be taken with a glass of water and something like one pill ought to be taken each 24 hours. One such medication (epoprostenol) is powerful provided that given intravenously through a little plastic cylinder that should stay in the vein forever. On the off chance that different circumstances are available. Many medications are great at treating one condition yet may intensify different circumstances.

One more treatment includes persistent inward breath of a gas (nitric oxide) that likewise extends veins in the lungs. Other ED medicines are also available at our pharmacy like tadalista 10, malegra 100, suhagra 100. A more current methodology has been a breathed-in-fog type of epoprostenol called iloprost. Since each fog treatment endures around an hour, up to 12 medicines every day are required. Every one of these medicines has its disadvantages and secondary effects. You cant take these orally, and have more limited span of activity.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.