Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 15] Printer
- Text Size +
It was a nice day in Hyrule. Link went outside for a stretch. He decided to take a walk. Then he noticed something had happen. A kid fell down from a tree. Link rush for his aid. He called for his horse Epona. Epona rushed toward Link. Link put the boy on Epona then he told Epona to go back to the ranch for some help. Just then Link was about to walk back home. Something hit Link. It was an arrow! Then more arrows started firing! One arrow hit Link on the shoulder. Link gasped for breath as another hit him on the chest. Link was dead...

At the funeral...

Everyone in Hyrule was there. Zelda, the Zoras, the Gorons, the Hylians, the Kokiri and even Mario. Everyone was giving Link roses and all sorts of utensils. As the coffin lowered down Mario started crying. He fell to his knees and cried. Zelda also cried too. She gave him a rose. The Mario's eyes turned to rage.

Mario: I swear I will get my revenge...

At Ganons Castle...

Mario, the Hylians, the Gorons, the Zoras, and even the Kokiris are heading toward the castle. The plan was to destroy the Ganon once and for all. Mario jumped in to the building where he will face Ganon alone. As for the rest they will have a war. The Hylians assembled a bridge to get across. Once they get across they will be ready for war.

To Be Continue.....


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.